[rt-users] How to suppress copy of requestor reply going back to requestor?

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Tue Apr 5 09:13:31 EDT 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> How can I prevent, i.e., suppress that the requestors receives such
> a copy for his own replies/correspondence?

rt3/etc/RT_Config.pm

# By default, RT doesn't notify the person who performs an update, as they
# already know what they've done. If you'd like to change this behaviour,
# Set $NotifyActor to 1

Set($NotifyActor, 0);

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"Refigerator theory - You can only prove that the light is on.  You
 can't prove that the light is off."