[rt-users] SelectOwner Extremely slow

Meo, Anthony Anthony.Meo at btci.com
Wed Apr 6 13:13:31 EDT 2005

I did a diff on the SelectOwner in my version compared to the most
current and here it is:  Doesn't seem to be a fix here.  Is there
somewhere else I should look?

Compare: (<)C:\Documents and Settings\meoa\My
Documents\projects\dev\RT\Default Interface\html\Elements\SelectOwner
(3282 bytes)
   with: (>)C:\Documents and
Settings\meoa\Desktop\RT\rt\rt-3.4.1\html\Elements\SelectOwner (3305
bytes)

50d50
< <OPTION <% ($RT::Nobody->Id() == $Default) && "SELECTED" %>
VALUE="<%$RT::Nobody->Id%>"><%$RT::Nobody->Name%></OPTION>
55d54
<
76a74,75

80a80
>                 next if ($User->id == $RT::Nobody->id); # skip nobody
here, so we can make them first later
85a86,89
> unshift(@users, $RT::Nobody);

Anthony Meo