[rt-users] RT always tries authenticate me every time I click a link.

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Apr 7 12:37:07 EDT 2005

Right up until you said:

>    This is weird because I haven't experience it
> before. Sometimes I can access the link without being
> redirected to rt's login page, and unfortunately
> sometimes not.

I was going to say "this sounds like the usual cookie problem on your
web browser"...  but now I'm not so sure.

I'd go kill whatever cookies you can find for the RT instance's URL
anyway, and see if that helps: do you get this on more than one
browser?

Cheers,
-- jra

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me