[rt-users] Avaya Integration

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 8 11:02:29 EDT 2005

Good question.

Ideally what we'd like is:

1) Customer calls in - gets phone tree.
2) Phone tree asks for customer type (Student, Staff, Alumni, Affiliate)
3) Phone tree asks for ID (StudentID, etc)
4) New or previously recorded issue?
5) If new what type of issue (Password, Modem, etc)
6a) If new issue, screen pop new ticket with info customer entered.
  b) If old issue, screen pop with search of customers tickets.

The group that needs this currently has a phone tree that gets customer
type and type of issue and then displays that on the LCD of the
callcenter phone.  As an interum measure we'd like to be able to just
add a ticket number.

Joby Walker
C&C Computer Operations Software Support Group