[rt-users] Tricky situation with rt-mailgate

Tuc at Beach House tuc at tucs-beachin-obx-house.com
Fri Apr 29 23:11:22 EDT 2005

Hi,

	I've got an odd situation, and wanted to see if anyone had a thought
about how to fix.

	I'm running RT in a load balanced situation. I've got everything
running it seems from the web side. From the mail side, I'm running into
a problem. Because the mail server is in the same subnet as the load balanced
machines, they can't talk to each other on the load balanced IP. Well, the
way we have them configured we can't. If we changed the config, they could...
But then it would appear EVERY hit came from the same IP, and since there are
alot of other sites that need this information, I can't afford to do it.

	Any suggestions??

		Thanks, Tuc