[rt-users] running RT on a hosting provider and a single shared database...

Jerry B. Altzman jbaltz at altzman.com
Wed Aug 10 10:57:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm sure this question has been asked, but I guess I'm not casting the
correct google incantation to find the answer.

Is there any documentation/pointers/sage advice available on running RT
on a hosted provider? I've got my own copy of perl running (so no
problems with dependencies) but I only have one MySQL database (so I'd
have to customize the table names so as not to stomp on other things
I've already got there; prepending 'rt_' or somesuch to all table names
maybe?)

Thanks!

//jbaltz
--
jerry b. altzman        jbaltz at altzman.com              KE3ML
thank you for contributing to the heat death of the universe.