[rt-users] How can I get ANY ticket change to notify an Owner?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Sun Aug 21 19:42:45 EDT 2005

For what it's worth:

All correspondence appears to be copied to the owner, even if the owner
makes the correspondence (because I have NotifyActor turned on).

However, many other changes do not notify the owner, including the priority
(noted below) and the due date (which I just now changed as a test with no
notification).  So I'm looking to customize email updates to owners on any
ticket meta-data changes.

Thanks for any suggestions.
-Matt