[rt-users] Can RT3.4.3 or RT3.4.2 run on apache 2+mod_perl?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Aug 22 14:14:38 EDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 09:08:16AM -0500, Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com wrote:
>    Which  version  of mod_perl are you running? Is it possible to send me
>    the httpd.conf file of Apache 2.

I'm running the one *before* the Great Renaming, and I believe you
would have to as well, at least for 3.4.1, which is the RT I'm running.
Later versions may or may not have tracked the MP2 namespace change.

I hadn't thought it was, but it appears to be

apache2-mod_perl-1.99_12_20040302-38

from the SuSE 9.2 release.  The Apache is 2.0.50, by now, after some
upgrades.

What I believe are the pertinent config files are visible at

http://staging.microsys.us/pub/rtconf/

though that mod_perl config file is clearly not right; nothing is in
/srv/www.

It's been at least 6 months since I had to touch my config, so I'm a bit
weak.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!