[rt-users] One article under multiple topics RTFM 2.1-TESTING

Scott Frisbie scottf at eacceleration.com
Thu Aug 25 13:01:16 EDT 2005

I'm currently running RT 3.4.3 with RTFM 2.1-TESTING (revision 3719).
I'm really enjoying the way I can organize the articles under topics and
subtopics. I was wondering if there was any way to have multiple ways to
get to the same article? That is, one article that may overlap a couple
of different topics would show up under the trees of both topics. I
could display the tree under topicA and find the article, but also be
able to find it in the tree under topicD. Right now, it seems like if I
want to have it show up under both trees, I need to put multiple copies
of the article into the system.

--
Thanks!
Scott Frisbie (Friz) 8^)