[rt-users] CPAN HTML::Format not found (trying to install RTFM)

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Sun Jul 10 22:29:01 EDT 2005

I'm probably going to wait on running 'make install' until I can resolve
this and maybe some other points.  I don't want to mess up my
nicely-running RT 3.4.2 site; do I have any reason to be concerned?

I notice that RTFM 2.0.4 Makefile reads:

PRODUCT     = RTFM
TAG     = 2.0.2

in the SVN download stanza (or whatever this stuff is), and this gives my
further pause; should not the above read 2.0.4?

Is there a way I can install RTFM in a test (ie, non-production
fasion...away from my working RT site) fashion without having to build an
entire RT test area on my site?

-Matt