[rt-users] Problem with rt-escalate script

Viren Patel virenp at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Mar 6 12:56:21 EST 2005

Hello. I am running RT 3.2.2 on a FreeBSD 5.3 server with
Apache 1.3.33 and Perl 5.8.6. The RT/Apache/Perl was
installed from ports.  Everything is working fine. Now I
am trying to install an escalation script from

   http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/

The script does escalate priorities but generates the
following messages:

[Sun Mar  6 17:50:44 2005] [err]:
RT::Action::EscalatePriority=HASH(0x9179674) was created
without a CurrentUser
1 (/usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Base.pm:80)

I tried running the script as normal user and as root, but
with same results. Any ideas on what is causing this and
how I can fix it? Should I be contacting the author
directly since this is a modified script from what is
available on RT site? TIA.

--
Viren Patel
Chemistry & Biochemistry