[rt-users] RT Statistics package still alive?

Julian C. Dunn Julian_Dunn at cbc.ca
Wed Mar 9 11:40:14 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 11:05 -0600, Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
> Well, defined "maintained" ;>
>
> I'm still alive, and I'm still on the list.  I haven't personally done
> much with it due to a variety of excuses (oops, I meant reasons!).
>
> I'm hoping to get to try the last set of changes that I received from a
> list member soon, that would probably generate a new release.
>
> I've asked in the past, but I'll ask again, is there anyone out there
> who wants to help work on this package, and/or take it over?

CBC.ca is interested in using it, or at least deriving statistics from
RT in another way (and I'm all about not reinventing the wheel if at all
possible). Give me some time to evaluate the package; if it shows
promise, then I might be able to float the idea of me helping to work on
it.

- Julian

--
-- Julian C. Dunn, B.A.Sc, P.Eng.  <Julian_Dunn at cbc.ca>
-- Platform Administrator, CBC.ca Production & Operations