[rt-users] Owner list on 'Quick ticket creation'

Brandon Pulsipher brandonp at omniture.com
Wed May 11 15:41:09 EDT 2005

Understandable.  I've only got about 15 potential owners today, and
don't expect this to grow beyond 25-30 in the next year, maybe 50
all-time.  Seems like that shouldn't impact load time considerably.

I have found the file that handle this:  QuickCreate in the Elements
folder, but I'm not sure of the Perl changes.

This is the code right now:
<select type="select" name="Owner">
<option value="Bob">Bob</option>
<option value="<%$session{'CurrentUser'}->id%>"
SELECTED><%$session{'CurrentUser'}->Name %></option>
<option value="<%$RT::Nobody->id%>"><%loc('Nobody')%></option>
</select>

Any gurus offer the changes to get a list of all potential owners?
Maybe another approach would be to list all users in a group.  I could
then create a quickcreate group, to show the users I want to.  Possible?

Thanks in advance.