[rt-users] RT 3.4 FreeBSD Port?

Graham Dunn graham.dunn at leitch.com
Mon May 16 14:42:36 EDT 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 08:29:20PM +0200, Angelo Turetta wrote:
> Autrijus Tang wrote:
>

> It includes a couple of patches regarding internationalization & a new
> italian translation. The only part it's not really tested is the upgrade
> of the DB schema from previous versions (or rather, the only person I
> asked to test reported unspecified problems), but I really invented
> nothing in that part, copying it directly from rt32 with just some minor
> editing.

I think I'm the unspecified tester ... As it turns out, the problems I
had with the upgrade were related to some customizations. So I would
recommend removing rt3/local, doing the upgrade, making sure things
(most notably logins, which was where I had the most problems) work,
then adding your customizations back in.

Graham