[rt-users] Automatic log in as root under Windows

Christian Mladenov c.mladenov at chello.nl
Sun May 22 14:30:31 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I installed RT a few days ago to tweak it to suit our needs. For now dev is on Windows, but the final version will run on Linux. Even though I created a few users with privileges (Let this user access RT, Let this user be granted rights) I never see the login page - I get directly logged in as root. Tried everything I can think of. Cleared all cookies from my three browsers (IE, Opera, Firefox), tried from a LAN comp that never before accessed RT (Win/Opera) and also from a distant Linux box with lynx. All the same - I am already logged in as root and the logout button doesn't work. Even tried emptying the sessions table with no success.

I looked at the WIKI and searched the mailing lists, but without success. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Christian Mladenov