[rt-users] Time in hours

Ken Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 18 13:43:49 EST 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that's music to my ears. I have to say that in 2
generations of Data Processing I really feel the RT system is extremely
robust and flexible. I've been working with PeopleSoft for the last 7
years and I've never seen such lazy programming. Their NEW 8.8 doesn't
even bother to alphabatize(sp) the menu listings (so I guess newbies
have to hunt and peck forever until the "LEARN: the system). The RT
authors, on the other hand, really seemed to have tried to do some
common thinking for the users (like pre-filling the Query when going
there from a queue).

Kenn