[rt-users] Getting started with scrips...

Francois Meehan fmml at cedval.org
Wed Sep 21 11:01:15 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I trying to create scrips, but seems that I am missing some info.

I have created a test scrips to transfer a ticket to another queue, I use
the mail gateway and see the following error message in the logs:

Sep 21 10:44:14 localhost RT: Scrip 15 Commit failed: Global symbol
"%session" requires explicit package name at (eval 492) line 2.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/UserDefined.pm:81)

Here is my scrips Custom action cleanup code:

# init empty instance of RT::Ticket class
my $TicketObj = RT::Ticket->new( $session{'CurrentUser'} );
my $TargetQueueName = 'nagios';
my ($status, $msg) = $TicketObj->SetQueue( $TargetQueueName );
unless( $status ) {
  die "Error: $msg";
}

What am I doing wrong?