[rt-users] Ldap implementation

Don Beethe dmbeethe at fedex.com
Fri Sep 23 11:13:44 EDT 2005

Got RT up and running and then decided to try implementing our corporate
ldap into it... Seems I must have something configured wrong.
I added to the RT_SiteConfig.pm:
$LDAPExternalAuth = 1;
$LdapServer="<the corporate LDAP server>";
$LdapUser="";
$LdapPass="";
$LdapBase="o=fedex,c=us";
$LdapUidAttr="uid";
$LdapFilter="(objectclass=*)";

Once I did that, I began erroring out with:

error:  could not find component for path '/l'

context:  ...
92:  % }
93:  <BR>
94:  <&|/l, "<b>".$session{'CurrentUser'}->Name."</b>" &>Logged in as
[_1]</&>
95:  % } else {
96:  <&|/l&>Not logged in.</&>
97:  % }
98:  </td>
99:  </tr>
100:  </table>

code stack:  /opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/Header:96
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/Login:57
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:221

I took that out and it is still erroring with this...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.