[rt-users] Collapse email reply quotes

Fri Apr 14 14:29:43 EDT 2006

> One thing that I noticed is that during back-and-forth correspondence
> with people through email, the length of the quoted text in people's
> replies grows very large.

Surely the right thing to do here is to educate the people in question
on rudimentary email etiquette?

You may not have the luxury of doing that for the people on the
customer side, but surely all the people on *your* side can be trained
in basic email quoting practice, ie, to edit that stuff down to what's
actually relevant and useful to quote?

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca