[rt-users] New queues not visible in RT 3.6rc3?

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Thu Jun 8 23:12:25 EDT 2006

When I create a new Queue in 3.6rc3, I can see it in the Queue list and
it's enabled as etc. but it won't appear in the Quick Ticket creation
dropdown or, for example, the Queue list when I try to move a ticket to
another Queue? It seems to be related to the session cache hash - the
code never seems to enter the part which would really populate the
drop-down since it uses the cache. There doesn't apear to be anything in
the $rtroot/var/session_data directory, I've cleared the Mason object
cache, I've restarted RT etc. etc. but nothing seem to work to get new
Queues to appear in the usual drop-downs?

PK

--
Philip Kime
NOPS Systems Architect