[rt-users] How to setup RT users and groups?

Gilmar Santos Jr gilmarsantosjr at safernet.org.br
Fri Jun 30 12:10:46 EDT 2006

Hi, Kenn.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear... It's possible to setup different
access rights within the same queue for different groups, like group A
can take, group B can comment, etc. But I was talking about, for
example, the "ShowTicket" permission. Can I set up RT to show some
tickets to a group and not to other group within the same queue? The
"ShowTicket" permission applies to all tickets in the queue, and not for
groups of tickets. That's why I suggested creating one queue for each
group :-)

--
Gilmar Santos Jr