[rt-users] Second question about Command Line interface

Tomasz Wlodek tomw at bnl.gov
Thu May 11 16:13:35 EDT 2006

Ok and here is my second question about CLI.

When I create users using CLI they are created as unprivileged users.
Which means that they cannot even edit their own user information.

How can I grant them rights using CLI? I would like evey user to be able
to modify their information and post tickets. I assume that every created
user belongs to group "Everyone" and I have granted such rights to this
group already, however I see that new users created using CLI still do not
have any rights.

I assume that there is a command

rt grant .... what is the syntax?

Could someone post an example how to make a user a privileged user?

Tomasz Wlodek                        | tel 631-344-7448
Brookhaven Laboratory, Building 510M | fax 631-344-7616
Upton NY 11973-5000                  |