[rt-users] RE :Installation Tips

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:29:00 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 14:04, Frank Pater wrote:
> Hi Les,
>
> On our CentOS 4.3 (Final) RT server, the stock mod_perl,
> according to yum, is 1.99_16-4.centos4. This prevents
> RT 3.4.5 from building properly with mod_perl, iirc. Are
> you using an additional repository, by any chance? The
> various CentOS mirrors seem to confirm this mod_perl version.

Ah, that's it.  It is included in the repository added when
you follow the instructions for yum at:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RPMInstall.
I was just confused by the wiki changes that seem to have
been added later about rebuilding mod_perl because that
wasn't necessary for me.  The yum install did it all.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com