[rt-users] Notify Requestor on Requestor change

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Mon Oct 2 12:18:21 EDT 2006

Thanks Toby, that wouldn't be too bad, but then we'd have to be
cognizant to do that with every message we forward as well as making
this work with Outlook (yeah, we're an MS shop).

Even setting the forwarding of e-mails to tickets aside, it would be a
nice thing for us to be able to notify any new requestors they've been
added to a ticket.