[rt-users] ticket reopen

Lance Wilson lwilson at chpdc.com
Mon Apr 30 10:03:32 EDT 2007

    I have the same issue in that when users reply to a "resolved" issue it
will add it to the ticket but I also want it to re-open the ticket.  I
realize that this is probably not the usual functionality but we will many
times resolve a ticket and the user has followup questions which we never
know about because it has now fallen off our radar.  I also realize that
things like "Thank You", etc. will drive us nuts.  But that is ok in our
situation.

I know it is a Scrip that would do this but I just don't know enough about
RT yet to create it from scratch.

Lance Wilson

  _____