[rt-users] History Display for a Ticket

Scott T. Hildreth shildreth at allantgroup.com
Thu Aug 2 12:53:09 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 09:27 -0700, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Scott,
>

> 	Normally, I would say that giving the privilege "ShowOutgoingEmail"
> would do the trick. It works just like "ShowTicketComments". Having
> rights like "SeeQueue" and "ShowTicket" does not do the trick alone.
> However, I am now a little confused hearing that flipping the switch on
> $OldestTransactionsFirst did the trick.

  Maybe, I didn't explain it right.  They can see the replies & email it
is that all the history does not display on the page.  By reversing the
order the newer transactions fill the page now and the older history is
not displaying.  I'm wondering if this is some sort of limit set?

--
Scott T. Hildreth <shildreth at allantgroup.com>