[rt-users] RTFM public viewable

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Wed Aug 8 00:26:22 EDT 2007

I have been doing about 2 days worth of searching both the mailing list
and the general web trying to find some example/screenshots/etc of RTFM,
but with little luck.

I am trying to figure out (1) If RTFM can be used to create/maintain a
publicly viewable (i.e. no need to log into RT) FAQ base (2) If it would
fit well into our organization.

Of course no one can answer #2 for me, but I was hoping someone one the
list was using RTFM as noted in #1 and would be willing to share with
me the URL or a few screenshots. (off list would be fine if you prefer)

Or do I have this all wrong, and RTFM is only for the "privileged" user?

--
http://gentgeen.homelinux.org