[rt-users] Default Global AutoReply Template

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Wed Jan 3 22:44:52 EST 2007

I went and did the 1 think I know better then to do... I made a change
without having  a way to back out of it :-(

Working with a new install of RT (I currently have all of 25 tickets,
all done as "testing tickets") I thought I would set up the AutoReply
With password noted on the wiki and in the O'Reily Book.  Well, needless
to say, I must have messed something up and now need the original
Template back - but can't seem to find it anywhere (Googled, wiki, each
document of the .deb file, etc).

So I am hoping someone can either send me theirs, or point me in the
right direction to find the default AutoReply Template so I can start
over and figure out my mistake.

Note - I am using the Debian version of RT 3.4 (3.4.1-2)

Thanks for you time,
Kevin

--
http://gentgeen.homelinux.org