[rt-users] query problem after 3.4.5 -> 3.6.4 upgrade

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Jul 24 17:23:37 EDT 2007

On 7/23/07, Brian Kerr <kerrboy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/23/07, Ruslan Zakirov <ruz at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> > Do I understand right that the query is like "Requestor.EmailAddress =
> > 'xxx' OR Status = 'new'  OR Status = 'open'"?
> > * Note all binary operators (aggregators) are ORs.
>
> The above queries were done with status delimiters.
what is "status delimiter"?

> The query breaks whether or not Status is involved.  Here is one of
I don't care about Status, but I do care about "OR". All I'm asking
about is: "Do you understand that the first query you sent is a search
for tickets with requestor X OR Status Y?" I'm asking it only because
this query looks useless to me. And if it's not the query you built
then it's the query we generate and it's a bug.

> the broken queries without Status.  The database query below is
> directly from "Requestor.EmailAddress LIKE 'tom' OR Owner = 'tom'"
> formed in query builder.
This is a different type of queries.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.