[rt-users] RT 3.6.1 - no more autoreply ?

Mariusz Stakowski StakowskiM at prokom.pl
Wed Jun 13 06:40:12 EDT 2007

                                Hello list,

                Somehow I managed RT  to stop sending autoreply on ticket
creation. It seems I have changed some configuration parameter by my
manipulations. First,  I have tried to change Default Autoresponse
template. I have just translated the text into our language. I don't think
it could cause such result.  Then, I manipulated with scrip #3 . I was
sure I restored settings correctly, but now I'm not sure anymore. Anyway
the current settings are the following:

condition : On CREATE
operation: Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs
template: GlobalTemplate: Autoreply
stage: TransactionCreate

                Sendmail does not seem to be concerned. In its maillog
there is no trace that it would try to send autoreply.

                                I would be happy to get some help.  Where
to look first and how to proceed with
debugging it ?

Best regards

Mariusz