[rt-users] Google Summer of Code

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Mar 4 10:02:43 EST 2007

On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 12:40:35PM +1100, Matthew Sullivan wrote:
> Jesse Vincent wrote:
> >I'd love to submit RT to Google's Summer of Code this summer.  It's
> >probably time to start brainstorming projects.
> >
> >What would you like to do/see done as part of a RT summer of code
> >project?
>
> Worldwide replicated environment support (ie so that replication does
> not break everytime a new ticket is logged in 2 locations and there is
> lag).

You're actually doing multi-master replication and RT? Using what
database? While I've got a trick up my sleeve that's headed in the
direction, it's not something I'd push to production code any time in
the near future.  It would need about a month of my time and audrey's
time. And those are both...in scarce supply ;)