[rt-users] Filter on body

Patterson, Craig crpatter at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Tue Sep 11 11:30:35 EDT 2007

Not to change directions on you, but you could set up an email address
for each of your queues, then use rt-mailgate and /etc/aliases to create
tickets from those emails in the appropriate appropriate queues.  There
are directions on how to do this in the rt_essentials book, the mailing
list, the readme, and the wiki

It seems to me that in order to successfully filter the emails, you
would have to train your users to put keywords in the email body.  It
would probably be a lot easier to just train them to send their requests
to the appropriate email address, ie networkqueue at helpdesk.com, etc.