[rt-users] Need help on an approval queue (coding customaction)

Nelson Pereira npereira at protus.com
Fri Apr 11 09:50:29 EDT 2008

Yes it did !

I had 2 users in the template, but for some strange reason, it was
creating 2 tickets, so 1 assigned to me (an approver) and the other one
was suppose to be to the manager yet the owner was set to nobody...

So I removed the manager from the template...

As see another problem, and possibly a bug:
When the approver selects "no Action" and enters a note, the information
in the not does not get to the requestor of the original ticket. I guess
this workflow is not working....

Apart from that, everything works fine.

Regards,

Nelson Pereira