[rt-users] RT Virtual Appliance (on Proxmox VE - OpenVZ)

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Tue Apr 22 06:57:15 EDT 2008

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your feedback, see below.

[Martin Maurer]
Our platform is ready to test, so everybody can download and install
whatever needed.
E.g. a standard Debian etch template is already there (also centos 5),
so you can start the Debian (3 seconds ..) and you can use apt to get
the rest, e.g. RT packages. Or use your shipwright.

In a view weeks we will finish the planning and if everything goes well
we will create the pre-installed RT appliance - I will post this here.

Best regards,
Martin

http://pve.proxmox.com