[rt-users] can users be prevented from editing 'RT at a glance'?

Chad Adlawan tsadi.a at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:00:11 EDT 2008

Hello List,

I did my homework, found nothing, and sent the same query few days ago -
will try once again.

Is it possible to prevent users from editing or customizing 'RT at a glance'
?

That's my original question - assuming it can't be done, which script can I
edit directly just to remove the "edit" button? The one next to "10 highest
priority tickets I own".

And lastly, which script or database record is the information on default
fields to display under "10 highest priority tickets I own" stored on? I'd
like to try editing those directly - just need to be pointed to the right
place.

Any help appreciated.

TIA,
Chad