[rt-users] RT not generating email for CCs/AdminCCs

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 23 14:33:51 EDT 2008

Thiery,

	We have 3.6.4 and no problem. "Notify Other Recipients" is what I was
talking about so that's ok. HHHMMM. Perhaps there is a config setting
that checks the USERS table for unprivileged users before it sends out
an email, I don't know. I think at this point, we can say the scrip and
template (no changes in template?) are OK and it must be something with
your config settings or the way your RT is working with your mailgate or
something like that. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Kenn
LBNL