[rt-users] Upgrading DBIx::SearchBuilder on RT 3.4.2

Oliver Hookins oliver.hookins at anchor.com.au
Fri Aug 1 01:25:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've read through a bunch of emails in the list archives many of which
suggest upgrading SearchBuilder to fix bugs or improve query performance. We
are running RT 3.4.2 (yes I know it's old but we have customisations and
upgrading will take a while), and SearchBuilder 1.43.

Could we upgrade SearchBuilder alone to the latest version 1.54 using cpan
without any problems, or is upgrading it alone going to cause problems?

--
Regards,
Oliver Hookins