[rt-users] Queue renaming problem

scott smith scott at lackluster.net
Thu Aug 14 12:47:55 EDT 2008

Hi, I created a queue and later renamed it before any tickets were
created in it. Now when any tickets *are* created in it, the old queue
name is displayed in the edit page. Displaying the ticket shows the
correct queue name. Searches display the correct queue name. It seems to
be only the edit page that has this problem.

Is this a known problem?

I've attached a screenshot of the search results displaying the correct
queue name, and the edit page displaying the incorrect (old) queue name.

Thanks

-scott