[rt-users] Search Custom Field for Today's Date

Eynat Nir Mishor eynatnir2 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:38:32 EST 2008

Thanks Greg - you pointed me in the direction of a solution.

It seems that RT uses Time::ParseDate module whose documentation can be
found here: http://search.cpan.org/~muir/Time-modules/lib/Time/ParseDate.pm

It has a wide range of input it can parse.

The relative to current time include:

"now" (today)

"Yesterday"

"now - 7 days"