[rt-users] "Could not load a valid user" not send ...

Volker Dierks v.dierks at metaways.de
Thu Feb 7 07:21:32 EST 2008

I put some logging code into lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm and found out
that AuthStat is 1 (so the incoming mail is treated like mail from
an authenticated (normal) user) - which seems odd to me.

This is the right structure:

Queue: tester
Group: testerusr (has Create and ReplyToTicket queue-rights on tester)
Group: testeradm (has some more queue-rights on tester)

My test-User isn't in any of those groups mentioned above and there
are no global rights given to the group, user, whatsoever ... None
of the system groups has any queue- and/or global-rights which should
allow CreateTicktet in the queue tester.

Why is AuthStat 1 instaed of 0 or even -1 (which should trigger the
"Could not load a valid user" mails to the requestor and $OwnerEmail)?

Cheers,
Volker