[rt-users] Issues with AdminCCs

Braam van Heerden Braam.van.Heerden at conversant.co.za
Wed Jan 9 03:50:11 EST 2008

Greetings,

I recently upgraded my RT from 3.4.5 to 3.6.5 and moved it to another
machine at the same time.

On the old machine I had everyone in the support department set to
AdminCC's for the queue.  With the move we decided to change it, and I
set up a notification scrip instead.  Today my boss wanted the AdminCC's
reinstated, so I went to Watchers on the queue and added some support
staff as AdminCCs to the queue.

When a new ticket gets created it notifies them correctly, however in
the Web UI under the Ticket's People tab I can only see the Requestor,
not the AdminCCs.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

Thanks :)

Braam van Heerden