[rt-users] Scrip for escalating priority based on to address from header

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at tivo.com
Wed Jan 30 15:18:04 EST 2008

Because I have no idea what I'm doing. Without, I still receive errors:

[Wed Jan 30 20:17:14 2008] [error]: Scrip 16 Commit failed: Global
symbol "$to" requires explicit package name at (eval 2305) line 1.
Global symbol "$Ticket" requires explicit package name at (eval 2305)
line 1.
syntax error at (eval 2305) line 2, near "if $to "
Global symbol "$to" requires explicit package name at (eval 2305) line
2.
 (/usr/lib/rt/RT/Action/UserDefined.pm:81)