[rt-users] Scrips (queue change notify)

Sam A. Hicks shicks at mcfina.com
Mon Jun 2 12:12:33 EDT 2008

I have an identical set-up in mine except it's just the AdminCC getting
notified. And it works.

One thing I've noticed is that, sometimes, when the RT User making a change
is THE SAME USER as the one at the receiving end of some expected
notification, RT "knows" that there is no need to notify the user that just
made the change.

I can't remember if I saw that specifically for the above scrip...
I don't know where you'd override this...

But maybe just make sure you log in as a totally different user (than the
requestor/AdminCC one expecting the email notify) and change the queue then.
If you don't have 'root' login to RT, maybe create a dummy user to test?

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and subject
to the Confidentiality Notice at www.mcfina.com/emailpolicy