[rt-users] Scrips (queue change notify)

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 2 18:34:19 EDT 2008

Kristian,

	If you want the RT user initiating a transaction to be notified, you
have to change the "Set($NotifyActor, 0);" configuration to "1" in your
RT_SiteConfig.pm file. This will turn on the ability to notify the
current user when initiating a transaction. I believe this was in an
earlier email on Saturday from Sharlon Carty.

Kenn
LBNL