[rt-users] Spaces not allowed in Custom Fields when generating tickets via e-mail

Firas Batal firas.batal at ericsson.com
Mon Jun 9 21:29:19 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I am sending this email hopping that someone has encountered this
anomaly before.

We have 3.6.3 installed on RHEL4, Apache 2.x, MySQL 5.0.45, Perl 5.10.

I have installed RT::Extension::CommandByMail  and the functionality is
great.  But, the mechanism fails when I need to set the values of a
custom field that has spaces, as shown in below.     The custom field
could be set correctly using web UI, but not through emails!

CustomField.{Request Type}: foo

Have anyone encountered this before?

Thanks
Firas Batal