[rt-users] No users listed in "Owner" dropdowns

Tom Smith aliase573201 at mac.com
Tue Jun 10 13:58:06 EDT 2008

I was having the same issue but hadn't looked into it until I saw
this thread.

DBIx::SearchBuilder was at the current version (1.53) but there were
some dependancies that hadn't been installed. I installed all of its
deps and forced a reinstall of DBIx::SearchBuilder but still have the
same problem. `make testdeps` shows that all RT deps are installed.

Do I also need to rebuild RT to get this working?