[rt-users] The ShowSavedSearches right and a patch for SavedSearches.pm

William J. Horka whorka at hmdc.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 17 17:56:40 EDT 2008

Hello all,

Does anyone have experience with granting the ShowSavedSearches right? I
found that it wasn't working as I expected and posted this question and
patch to the rt-devel list back in February and got no response. I
noticed that the behavior is still the same in RT 3.6.7, so I was hoping
that someone else in the user community might be able to tell me if I'm
misinterpreting the documentation or if the patched behavior is preferable.

Thanks in advance.

      -Bill