[rt-users] The ShowSavedSearches right and a patch for SavedSearches.pm

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 18 16:31:24 EDT 2008

William,

	We grant all the search rights globally to all Privileged users.
Because we limit queue access at the group level, any privileged user in
a group that has access to a queue can see, load, save, etc any search
created and used by any member in that group. We really haven't had any
trouble with that setup at all. It certainly is a lot less maintenance
than trying to grant all those privileges on a user/queue basis. Hope
this helps.

Kenn
LBNL