[rt-users] Modify Create Ticket display

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 24 13:16:27 EDT 2008

Benjamin,

	I plugged in your code right at the top, just below the last comment
and in front of the <init> and got the following error:

Error during compilation of
/apps/rt/rt-3.6.6/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField:
Global symbol "$CustomFields" requires explicit package name at
/apps/rt/rt-3.6.6/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField line 50, <GEN30>
line 302.
Global symbol "$TicketObj" requires explicit package name at
/apps/rt/rt-3.6.6/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField line 60, <GEN30>
line 302.

	Not being much of a perl programmer (I don't even know if my comment
line that I put in front of your code needs a %# or just a #) I'm not
sure what I did wrong. I didn't change anything at all except adsd a
comment line in front and after.

Kenn
LBNL