[rt-users] Modify Create Ticket display

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 25 09:40:21 EDT 2008

Kenn,

Are you seeing this problem (custom fields not in the order you
specify) on ticket display & basics screens too? Are you using
Oracle, and what version of DBIx::SearchBuilder do you have?

After a recent upgrade of DBIx::SearchBuilder, we are seeing ticket
custom fields in the wrong sequence on all ticket screens. I believe
this is a bug in the Oracle-specific code in SearchBuilder - I will
post specific details when I've done a bit more research. I see the
problem on SearchBuilder 1.51 and 1.53.

Does anyone else running Oracle see this problem?

Thanks,
Steve